3 Simple Ways To Profit With Your Blogs And Websites
Google has made some extreme changes to combat the total abuse of their Adsense program. Not only are they monitoring your sites with their Search Directory search engine spiders, but they are monitoring your sites with their Adsense spider bots. Scrapper sites are not rewarded with Adsense anymore.
The best way to build your Adsense Real Estate is by following the rules. It requires time and patience, but over time, the income generated from quality content sites can be substantial.
The first step is to take into consideration what your visitors are looking for. Mainly, people want answers. They want solutions to their current situation. They search online to find those answers and solutions.
If you provide high-quality content with helpful solutions, you're on your way to building a highly profitable website.
Let's take a look at just three ways to profit from your websites and or blogs.
- 1. Place Adsense ads on your site. Match the colors of each block to the color scheme of your site, including the background, link and text colors. Get rid of the borders as well as the "Advertise on this site" link.
The most favorable ad blocks are the medium and large rectangles. However, blending in other Adsense blocks works well if they blend in with your website or blog design.
- 2. Create your own products or service to sell. This is a time-consuming task, but having a product to sell to your visitors is a great way to profit from your websites and blogs.
When you create your own product or service, you sell to your visitors and allow other people to sell your products for you with an affiliate program. Clickbank is one of the easiest ways to set up an affiliate program. Clickbank will list your product for free inside their product directory. Many people visit the product directory looking for products to sell. It’s a win-win situation.
- 3. Promote other people's products. Promoting other people's products will increase your profits greatly. You can start promoting other people's products without the worry of creating your own, dealing with customer service, or any problems associated with being the business owner of the product.
Adsense is just another affiliate program. Promoting Adsense and other affiliate programs from your website will bring you a lot of profits over time.
With that being said, many questions remain. You must drive traffic to your websites to acquire any profits. Without traffic, your site will never profit.
So, how exactly do you drive traffic to your websites and blogs?
Here are some very simple answers.
1. Write articles and submit them to article directories.
2. Learn how to create search engine optimized web pages and blog posts.
3. Pay per click advertising – not recommended for new marketers.
Okay, so that's putting it all in a nutshell. What's the next step? The next step involves action. Take some action. Create a plan for your Internet profits and stick to it. Follow the steps of successful marketers and get busy working on the plan.
0 Share your opinion with us
Post a Comment