By using this blog, by whatever means, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Agreement and that you agree to what is stated in it!
(1) The blog provides the ability to comment on the content published on it, and you have the right, as all users, to participate in the comments, provided that you do not post any content that may be harmful, unlawful, defamatory, offensive, abusive, abusive.
(2) You are solely responsible for the comments that you post and the blog bears no responsibility.
(3) The intellectual property rights to the comments remain with you, but the blog owner has the right to reuse the comments in any blog-related activity without the need for prior permission from the commenter, provided that he or she does not post a comment. .
(4) To comment in the blog it is preferable to mention your personal name, you can use a nickname, but it is never allowed to impersonate any person or entity.
(5) It is preferable to mention your real e-mail when commenting, the blog is committed not to use this e-mail in any activity except for personal correspondence, and is committed not to deliver your e-mail to any third party without your permission.
(6) You must not modify or alter the topics of the Code or use it in unlawful ways in any ways that could harm or disrupt the Code.
(7) The blog collects some of your data, such as browser type, operating system, IP number … etc. The purpose of collecting this data is to improve the level of service.
(8) The blog has the right to share the previous data with a third party without linking this data with your personal identity.
(9) You are not entitled to transfer the content of the blog from topics, explanations and videos to your site without mentioning the source, which is “Arab Stars” with a direct link leading to the original topic that was transferred.
(10) This agreement may change from time to time as we see fit for the purpose of the blog, so I ask you to review it and abide by it.
Posting advertisements for products or services and sponsored links does not mean that we endorse them, and we do not provide any quality guarantees regarding them.
On the blog, we offer reviews of the services of sites and institutions, these reviews may be paid and may be free, and some of them we may use “affiliate” links that allow us to collect a certain commission in the event that you subscribe to our affiliates or our affiliates. Marketing managers of these sites and institutions, or from personal experience or through other general information, and from it I do not give you any special guarantees regarding the quality of products or services.
We also display blogs that contain biographical information of people, based on correspondence or interviews that take place between us, and although we will look at the certificates and documents that show the level and competencies, we do not guarantee their authenticity, because they are 100% authentic.
We are not responsible for the damages that may result from the failure to apply some explanations and lessons properly!